# Day 28 - In this past month, what have you learned?
Bismillah
"sekiranya Allah memakbulkan doamu, Allah menyayangimu,
jika Allah lambat memakbulkan doamu, Allah merindui rintihanmu,
tetapi jika Allah tidak memakbulkan doamu, Allah mengetahui yang terbaik untukmu"
Yes, kita selalu dengar ni. tapi tahu tak, yang Allah tu malu untuk tidak memakbulkan doa-doa hamba-Nya? Allah malu dengan kita? *malu dengan diri sendiri* Yes, Dia selalu dan memang akan memakbulkan setiap doa hamba-Nya, cepat atau lambat. If we never get it during our lives, we'll get it in hereafter. What I have learned this past month is, that when you really have faith in Him, ikhlas yakin dan mengakui kuasa-Nya, trust me, Allah will always grant all your prayers, in a way you cant ever imagine. I once asked to be single, how I was jealous with those who are single and live a life with less chances of doing sins. But I was weak back then, I can't break the ties off. So we decided to meet less, contact less, and lastly had a long distance relationship for about a year more or less . Till then, it happened that he was the one who was strong enough to break off the ties. It was tough and heartbreaking. But there were times that i had for myself, I sat and think and reflect. I realized that all this men stuffs that happened to me was a test and was actually (i took it as) a gift from Allah because without these tests, I wouldnt have realized that Allah is actually granting my du'as and He always will be. I also realized that only when I was strong enough to handle the heartbroken, we broke off. Siapa yang mengaturkan segalanya? So Alhamdulillah. I always have to learn my lesson the hard way though. ;p (tapi banyaknye dosa aku ya Allah T.T)
And then, there was this time when I feel like i have been running for miles, it feels like it has been forever since I have started my marathon, only to realize that I wasn't far from the starting point. Analogically, I am getting older and mature everyday. But the thing is, I havent achieve anything yet. I mean my studies. When all my friends are almost graduating, I am still doing my foundation (soon to finish insyaAllah). It was when I think I had my future grabbed in my hands, suddenly I got 'injured' in my life-athon, that was when everything went upside down. Making me realize that He was the best planner after all. So here am I, still trying the best as I can eventhough I am far left behind and continue this journey of life which to me is still a long one ahead. I still have so much to learn. help me yaAllah..
I have been doing a lot of thinking about life this past month I can say. though I know the reason I'm here living in this world, a question keeps on spinning in my mind 'what is it life is all about?'. and to get my answer, I have to keep on searching. please ya Allah. Keep me close to You.
Firman Allah :
And then, there was this time when I feel like i have been running for miles, it feels like it has been forever since I have started my marathon, only to realize that I wasn't far from the starting point. Analogically, I am getting older and mature everyday. But the thing is, I havent achieve anything yet. I mean my studies. When all my friends are almost graduating, I am still doing my foundation (soon to finish insyaAllah). It was when I think I had my future grabbed in my hands, suddenly I got 'injured' in my life-athon, that was when everything went upside down. Making me realize that He was the best planner after all. So here am I, still trying the best as I can eventhough I am far left behind and continue this journey of life which to me is still a long one ahead. I still have so much to learn. help me yaAllah..
I have been doing a lot of thinking about life this past month I can say. though I know the reason I'm here living in this world, a question keeps on spinning in my mind 'what is it life is all about?'. and to get my answer, I have to keep on searching. please ya Allah. Keep me close to You.
Firman Allah :
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْأِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُون
"tidak ak ciptakan jin dan manusia melainkan untuk beribadah kepada-Ku" (Adz-Dzariyat : 56)
wallahualam..

Comments
Post a Comment