# Day 12 - your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
After sometimes of being detached from a life of having someone to fill up your emptiness, to shower your days with love, someone who really cares about you and whom really loved you, and you felt that no one can ever make you felt the way he made you feel, I came to realize that with or without him my life still goes on. Eventhough it is not as easy as it seems to forget all the things we had, I've learnt how to cherish all the memories either it"s a good or bad one, to make them become one of the best expriences, not mistakes.
The only thing that has helped me to cure myself so far is the thought of having a relationship which is not blessed by God, will end us up with lots of sins and darkness. A bad beginning will have a bad ending after all. So this is my chance to make every thing right. Focus all the time for myself and improve those impurities in me. And keep having faith. Never stop believing.
Thus, in asnwering the blog title, being single is not bad at all. I still feel good, though lonely sometimes. But I have someone I had to return to. Someone who listens. He whom showers me with all the love in the world. The only one who is closer to me than my own veins. It's Him.
*tp cakap memang senang. buat susah kan. ? :P
The only thing that has helped me to cure myself so far is the thought of having a relationship which is not blessed by God, will end us up with lots of sins and darkness. A bad beginning will have a bad ending after all. So this is my chance to make every thing right. Focus all the time for myself and improve those impurities in me. And keep having faith. Never stop believing.
Thus, in asnwering the blog title, being single is not bad at all. I still feel good, though lonely sometimes. But I have someone I had to return to. Someone who listens. He whom showers me with all the love in the world. The only one who is closer to me than my own veins. It's Him.
*tp cakap memang senang. buat susah kan. ? :P

dont worry elly.. tak ramai yang kuat and realize this. and those who does sangat beruntung dan bagi aku, dikasihi Allah. :)
ReplyDeleteyou'll be fine.. trust me! there is so much to gain from when we get past this phase. its not easy i admit. but one fine day, you'll get there. :) insyallah
hehehe thnx yana :)
ReplyDelete