# Day 20 - the meaning behind your blog name

Pinkie Heart


Well, I randomly chose this name at the moment when I was really emotional. I don't have any particular reasons but it is most probably because I so love the colour pink and I don't even know why. Then it was combined with the word 'heart' could probably because as I said, I was in such sentimental emotions. Interpretatively, I would say that  I am a very sensitive person and would get instantly emotional at times. A simple heart warming smile from a stranger could change my moody mood,  a simple dry jokes would make me laugh,  a simple heart-warming words would rather flatter me, a simple words of wisdom would motivate me, and the smallest negative criticize (the negative ones of course) would hurt me.

Interestingly, when I googled up the psychological meaning of this colour, this is what I got;

Those who love pink :
  • Have a deep need to be accepted and loved unconditionally.
  • Can be immature, silly and girlish (haha)
  • As pink is the combination of red and white, pink contains the need for action of red, helping it to achieve the potential of success and insight offered by white.
  • Feminine and romantic, affectionate and intimate, thoughtful and caring.
  • Intuitive and insightful, showing tenderness and kindness with its empathy and sensitivity.
  • Doesn't like to be taken for granted and just loves to hear the words as 'thank you'
  • Represents the sweetness and innocence of the child in all of us.
  • Lack of will power, lack of self-reliance, and a lack of self worth.it can indicates an overly emotional and overly cautious nature.

An interesting fact isn't it? hehe. That is all about it. ;)


Oh anyway, see who I've met earlier today!! yeah2, sure u want to brag this all over the internet, don't you elly? hihi ;p


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. hahahaha.. hamboih cepat gile comment! ak tgh edit2 lg nih. haha. untung ke pinkie? lawlz ;p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts