of my second pregnancy

 Assalamualaikum wbt,

this is an overdue post. but adik baby definitely deserved a post in my blog even if it's a super overdue one.

Sorry adik,

I really have no chance and the time to write my thoughts and happiness here. but please know that the excitement of having you as our next bundle of joy is never less than the excitement we felt when we were having abg Wafiy. :)


this is the proof that both of us, Ayah and Ibu were SO happy that we are going to get another baby. after recording this video, Ayah came to me and gave me a hug and I just couldn't held my happy tears. I cried, while I was laughing. The best form of tears I've ever shed in my entire life. 

you, At 9 weeks of gestation
the only thing I could eat in the first trimester, mee suah! probably because of the savoury+soury taste of the tomato and eggs in it


this picture was taken on 18th week of pregnancy, and it was almost at the end of my morning sickness. yeay.

Seeing you for the first time, digitally, and guess what! you look like me, Adik! only that Ayah has the dominancy of his nose. Seems like this one genetic cannot be left unpassed to his earthlings. :P

I was 31 weeks pregnant now

picture was taken at the same week, but look at abg Wafiy so clingy he wouldn't let me take a picture of myself. He needs to be in the picture too!



So Dear Adik,

I  am at my 32nd week of pregnancy as i am writing this post. I have a feeling that you're a shy kinda guy (oh yes, you're a boy!), because whenever anyone tried to put their hands on my tummy to feel your kicks, you will almost always shy away and wouldnt let them feel you. You gave the exception to Abg Wafiy though. :')

And you also already have a name by now. We chose 3 words for your name as well so to match your name with Abg Wafiy. You're MSL!

Everytime i feel your kicks and movements inside my tummy, I feel so geram and cant wait to see you so that I can kiss and hug you and gomol and kenyet you. So please dont wait to come out too long okay..but not too fast too! Wait till January, so that I can give Ayah the best birthday and wedding anniversary present. :p

All three of us, Ibu, Ayah, and Abg Wafiy can't wait to see you baby bear! we love you so much already! :*

Much love,
Ibu

Comments

Popular Posts