please dont read this

Hi. I know the title is stupid. :P but I really wish no one will ever read this post because it is too personal. but am still going to write nonetheless because it is MY BLOG. if anyone happened to read this, please don't judge me and what you are going to read, i am asking you to keep it safe in your tummy. :)

I am seating for pathology paper tomorrow morning. But right now, I am crying myself because of some issues. Saya benci perasaan ni. I am a wallflower, insignificant to anyone and I hate it so much to admit this, that I am lonely.


Taw. Sebenarnya I am so far away from Him. This is why I am feeling what I am feeling. And people’s appreciation is incomparable to His appreciation. But I am no angel. Not saying that im not gonna change for the better. Im just saying that im a normal human whose feelings got mixed up sometimes. Who wants to feel appreciated and loved by those that I love. Expecting people to accept me just the way I am just the way I accept them just the way they are; is hard. So, I guess the best option for me is just be myself, always try to be a kinder me and stop crying like a baby expecting people to recognize you. It’s just the matter of time elly before whatever you are feeling right now will go off just like the wind blows. *patting my own shoulder*

Comments

  1. Ells! i love you to the moon and back to earth! please jangan ever rasa lovely.. if u need a shoulder to cry on just gimme a call!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts