my strength
bismillahirrahmanirrahim
This particular verse makes me feel so overwhelmed, confident and confirmed. As if Allah is telling me that there is nothing that can pull me down as long as I have Him; Allah The Most Exalted and Islam as my deen for me to hold on to.
It is so true when it's been said that Quran is the light. Alhamdulillah, thank You ya Allah for showing me the lights and for giving me such certainties.
I know and so sure now, that whatever kind of hardships coming on for me, insyaAllah, I will always get through it no matter how disastrous it could be (how my heart flutters while I'm writing this :3 ).
I dont have to despair and be scared for I am grasping the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it (Allah and Islam).
Alhamdulillah. I am a muslim and that is my strength. :)
"Allah Humma, Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob, Thabbit Qalbi ‘Alaa
Deenik,"
"O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your
Religion."


alhmdullillah:)
ReplyDelete:')
Delete