MIKA

This is about mika. A little boy who is a complete stranger but basically follows me to my dining table during our post-exam small celebration last friday night.

When i first saw him, I smiled at him and said hi. He smiled back and poked me then he ran away to his family. Comel. :P

Later on, when I was getting my drink, he was there behind me with his cute little face slurping his juice, looking at me!! (hey mengadanya awak! nak mengorat saya eh? :P )

Then unexpectedly he followed me back to my table. So I asked him to join us by fishing him with biscuits to dip in chocolate. and then this was our first conversation. :P

"hai nama awak apa?"
"nama saya Elly. awak?"
"nama kita Mika."
"wow!! nama awak macam rockers la!"

haha seriously awak sangat comel Mika. pandai ngorat ye. :P

he's definitely cuter than this mika! :P

and then of course la there were battles between ultraman and monsters. haha. he's the ultraman of course. *rolling eyes* Faten and I were the monsters. LOL. but seriously this boy made my whole hectic week kot!!!! oh sungguh menyesal tak ambil gambar dengan mika. :(

Comments

Popular Posts