Pregnancy diary: week 38

Assalamualaikum

InsyaAllah, this will probably be the last pregnancy post before I pop! This past few weeks have been so tiring for me, I feel so extremely exhausted for no reason. I walk super slow, probably 10 meters/hour? :P

Not to mention the frequent visit to the loo, and of course the back and pelvic pain feels like it's going to kill me!

but,

Dear baby son,

I dont mind the pain, mommy is so excited to meet you already! My love for you has always growing with every of your movements that I can feel. I hope you are growing well everyday in my warm and comfy uterus till the day we will finally meet each other. And I always, always pray that Allah protect you from any harms.

We will meet soon, baby! But please wait for Tok Mama to come home from Saudi first, okay? And try not to overdue! haha. Because mommy and daddy really cannot wait to meet you eye to eye. We cant wait to see if you really look like daddy, or the 6d scan was just not accurate. If you look like me, we probably share the same big eyes, no? :P









Comments

Popular Posts