To one of the happiest days of my life
Assalamualaikum,
You know, when you're not married, people will ask you.
'Why aren't you married?'
And then when you're finally married, the next question will be..
'Dah ada isi ke belum?'
And then when you finally have one, they'll ask..
'Taknak tambah lagi satu ke?
And the questions will keep coming until forever. Haha.
Well, to be honest, i am one of those people who gets pressured when these kind of questions rose. But of course, most of the time i will put on a smile on my face and say 'insyaAllah, belum rezeki.' 😊
And then it hits me. Why am i pressuring myself to get pregnant when I've waited for years to be married to the man of my dream, and while i am so happy with him. Why should i spoil these happy moments with griefs over a pregnancy that is not yet meant to be for me?
I was telling my husband about a few days ago, how i was (and still am) so thankful to have a loving husband by my side. To wake up next to him everyday, is such a blessing that I'll never have if i dont get married. Some people, they are blessed with many children but tested with an irresponsible husband.
I feel.. so content with what i am having. I have a loving husband, i love my job, i love doing Mary Jardin, and I have my family. 🙂
Andd then.. miracle happened..
It's when you least expect it to happen, Allah says 'kun fayakun' 😭😭😭 and i am so happy so thankful so happy to find out that i am insyaAllah, biiznillah 4weeks plus pregnant. Alhamdulillah. I just cant describe my feelings. So surreal. I am going to be a mommy.. :')

Hello sayang, mommy love you already. 😍😊
You know, when you're not married, people will ask you.
'Why aren't you married?'
And then when you're finally married, the next question will be..
'Dah ada isi ke belum?'
And then when you finally have one, they'll ask..
'Taknak tambah lagi satu ke?
And the questions will keep coming until forever. Haha.
Well, to be honest, i am one of those people who gets pressured when these kind of questions rose. But of course, most of the time i will put on a smile on my face and say 'insyaAllah, belum rezeki.' 😊
And then it hits me. Why am i pressuring myself to get pregnant when I've waited for years to be married to the man of my dream, and while i am so happy with him. Why should i spoil these happy moments with griefs over a pregnancy that is not yet meant to be for me?
I was telling my husband about a few days ago, how i was (and still am) so thankful to have a loving husband by my side. To wake up next to him everyday, is such a blessing that I'll never have if i dont get married. Some people, they are blessed with many children but tested with an irresponsible husband.
I feel.. so content with what i am having. I have a loving husband, i love my job, i love doing Mary Jardin, and I have my family. 🙂
Andd then.. miracle happened..
It's when you least expect it to happen, Allah says 'kun fayakun' 😭😭😭 and i am so happy so thankful so happy to find out that i am insyaAllah, biiznillah 4weeks plus pregnant. Alhamdulillah. I just cant describe my feelings. So surreal. I am going to be a mommy.. :')
Hello sayang, mommy love you already. 😍😊
I'm so excited, and I can't wait to see and feel the changes to my body. May Allah ease my pregnancy and keep my baby healthy inside my tummy. 😊😊
Aminn

Comments
Post a Comment