My rollercoaster 🎢 Cycle
Okay so my period cycle has been going cray cray lately. 😂
Today marked the 44th day since I had my last period. I was worried since my period has always been regular. But my husband and I were also excited because we MIGHT be pregnant. 😊 So, we planned to wait until 2 weeks. But being me, the impatient and excited me. I just couldn't do it. So I did the pregnancy test 3 days ago. To my frustration, the result is negative.
The thing is, i was having a mild cramp on my back, discomfort and was feeling nauseous especially in the morning. I had low blood pressure for days, short of breath, cravings for sweets yada yada. But they are also probably signs that my period is comiiinnngggg! I said to hubby, no we should wait until i am 14 days late, then we can do the pregnancy test again. Then again, i got too excited and impatient. Went to the pharmacy and bought the expensive pregnancy test haha you know just in case the ones i have are inaccurate. 😜
Then again, the result is still negative. I frustratedly cried in Hubby's arms. He said it's okay. Allah knows when is the best time for us to get pregnant. Be patient and we'll be there eventually. Felt better and we both went to sleep early. However, i still woke up in the morning feeling so mellow and gloomy. So my husband decided that we should go to the clinic.
So the doctor said that it's normal if the period cycle is irregular after we are married due to the hormonal changes. So she did the urine test and ultrasound scan. Pregnancy test? Still negative. And my reproductive system is InsyaAllah completely normal. My uterus is healthy, no cyst fibroid or whatsoever. Alhamdulillah. The wall is not thick though, she said that the wall of the uterus would be thick if i was having my period. It would be thick if I'm pregnant too. But the uterus wall is neither thick or thin. So I assumed that i am not going to have my period anytime soon, and i am not pregnant too. And then she asked me to do the pap smear test, which i refused sometime later. As soon as i was stepping out of the clinic, i felt like there's too much discharge. I went to the toilet, anndd there you go!! My menses finally decided that today is the day. 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻 Right. Haha.
Anyhow, i am grateful to be having such a supportive and optimistic husband. Alhamdulillah. Thank you sayang for giving me such a great comfort. I am genuinely happy and thankful to have you as my husband. I love you to the moon and back, dear sunshine ☀️


Comments
Post a Comment