Heart rotting disease!
Assalamualaikum. hi. it's been a veeerrryyyy loooong time. hehe I know. Such a dramatic and exaggerated title. But. Whatever.
I am in the middle of my third year final exam but I've wasted my weekend terribly. Study apa pun xmasuk. I dont know how to express how I feel exactly, so I thought maybe blogging about it might help. This feeling I was talking about, is making me depressed, unhappy and demotivated. It's like as if there was this black hole occupying all the positivity inside me. Or maybe the hole is actually being occupied by negativity, so bad, there's not even a small room for positivity.
Signs and symptoms:
- Spent the whole day sleeping
- Even if I wasn't sleeping, I'll be laying in bed in pajamas wrapping myself inside the blanket playing soda crush. Or texting Hanis.
- Depressed
- Unhappy/indifference
- Demotivated
- LONELY as hell
Etiologies:
- Probably due to the stressful third year
- Physically tired; of working during the weekend and studying during the weekdays. (Which I already quit)
- Emotionally tired of trying to know someone and be rejected at the end of the day.
- It may sound a bit pathetic but yeah at my age, it is usual to see your social media timeline being filled with all these happy photos that your friends posted with their husbands and kids or the little ones in their belly, and it made me long for those kind of affection too. (But im so tired I don't even want to try looking for anyone anymore. Maybe it will just be another dream that will never come true for me)
Diagnosis:
Actually, when I really think about it. Whatever that I'm feeling right now, it is something that should not make me feel sad or stressed about. Because we have already been promised that we will find our partner that Allah has already matched, made in heaven and we all know that He never broke promises! I know this very well BUT it is because of my Iman. My Iman has fallen down to the dark and steepest pit and I know it, BUT it feels like as if I can't climb back to the ground. and i also think that my motivation and determination to ace my studies have also went to the pit as well, since i found out my biased lecturer has fraud my ITOD result. I hate him to the core.
Management:
- I dont want to be a sad person. Help me :(

Comments
Post a Comment