Final exam fever

Assalamualaikum and hi.

I just want to tell you that i am so stressed out right now that my final exams for the 4th semester starts in a few days and I tell ya, I haven't studied a thannnggg!!!

Just to add upp to my serabutness, some things just have to happen this week!!
  1. We are conducting Bowling competition TODAY
  2. Applied and Clinical optometry II's lab reportsssssss must all be done by TOMORROW! 
  3. We are made compulsory to be senior's patient the day AFTER TOMORROW for their practical exam.
  4. And i have pink charity run on SUNDAY! which i cannot escape because my sister has already paid for me n my sis. cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
  5. My first and second paper is on MONDAY. cryinggggg histericalllllyyyyyy huuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

Which means I only have free time on saturday to study whatever I have to. Dan perlu pandai curi masa sebenarnya. Please doakan urusan saya dipermudahkan? 

Comments

  1. all the best ells! insya Allah semuanye dipermudahkan :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts