elly turns 25
I dont feel like a 25 year old though 😜
Alhamdulillah all praise to Allah The Almighty for letting me live up to this second so that i am able to fast again in the holy month of ramadhan, to be able to celebrate this day with my family and friends and for all the countless nikmat that He keeps on giving. Alhamdulillah wa Allahuakbar.
And a zillion thanks to my parents for bringing me up and for loving me unconditionally! I really pray that Allah will bless both of you and put you among the solihin. Amin. Only Allah knows how much i love u both. 💟
To me actually, a birthday is a reminder of the shortening of your age. Means you're getting older and closer to death everyday. The irony is people will wish you 'semoga panjang umur' when the fact is that you ARE getting closer to it. I'm not saying that im not grateful for the life Allah has given me and that i wanna die fast. Heck no, i'm so not ready for it! (And i do appreciate those wishes okay, because it's considered as doa too! :p )
It's just that everytime my birthday is approaching, it shivers me to the bones sometimes because of this reminder. Because i know, death can come to anyone at any age, any time and I'm not getting any younger and i know, my amalan is not enough yet!
Allah's promise:
"Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned." (29:57)
So, I always come up with birthday's resolution every year. to read alQuran more, to help more, to give more yada yada yada. I dont know how it's going though. Lol? Nonetheless, let's pray for husnul khotimah and work harder for it and please keep each other in our doa shall we? ☺
Dont forget our muslim brothers and sisters in palestine as well. :)


Comments
Post a Comment