it's 2013!!!

I still remember the last moments of 2011 when I was so reluctant to move on to 2012 and be a 23 year old girl (because I was childish and never want to get over it! :p oh and because I was single too, but still single I am *and happy! hihi* hewhewhew :3 ). Yet, time waits for no man. And here I am at the very beginning of 2013!! How time flies~ Oh but, surprisingly this time I am not afraid of time and ageing anymore!! Yeay round of applause for myself. :P

I came to realize that throughout 2012 I have long accepted the fact that I am a 23 year old ; rumah kata pergi, kubur kata mari! I'm not saying that I am old, (as in OLD) but what I meant was, I now have no more time to waste, this is the very best time for me to change and improvise and upgrade the old Hambiah Liyana Hamzah into a better and fresh new one; while I am still young, energetic and healthy!

the Prophet (saw) mentioned in a hadith, value five things before five:

1) your youth before old age
2) good health before sickness
3) your free time before you become occupied
4) your wealth before poverty
5) life before death

"by time, indeed mankind is in loss, except those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience" (suratul 'Asr)

These hadith and Quranic verse are focusing on the value of TIME, which portrays how our deen emphasizes the use of it and how a mukmin can never lose something so valuable! When we agreed that al-Quran and sunnah are our guidance to the right path, why not we practice with what we have all agreed?

So, insyaAllah Hambiah Liyana will always, always, remember this and appreciate the most valuable thing in life and use it as a tool to get more, be better, and to give whatever she is able to give to her family, friends, society and the most important; her deen. I definitely do not know how, but with whatever I have, whatever I can biiznillah.

Looking back to last year (which has just ended yesterday :P ) I cant help myself but to feel so grateful! So many things that Allah gave and taught me how to live my life throughout the year. Comparing 2012 to the years before, 2012 was the best year so far! Let's not speak of what have made it the best year.. biarlah rahsia. :P  But the point is here, that NEVER ever ever underestimate the power of doa. Because Allah is listening, and whenever what we asked is something good and beneficial for ourselves and for our deen of course, Allah will help us in His own way. Allah is too sweet!! ^.^  love, love, love! insyaAllah. Sentiasa bersangka baik dengan Allah!

"None of you should ever die except while assuming the best about Allah." [Sahih Muslim]

Life is about what you do with time. What you became with time. How you get old and what you give to your surrounding along the way. Life is a journey on a road called "time".

So, 24!!! here I come!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Comments

Popular Posts