zero to zero point five percent beneficial content type of post! hihih
I really want to blog. Really wanted to write something in it. But I just dont know what to blog about. I am scribbling, brainstorming for words and working on with my hands, just go with whatever my mind is thinking and turn it verbally. There's nothing interesting going on in my mind for the time being. Sad. haha.
Except that i'm working in a shoe store now. I thought it's a tough job at first because u have to stand all day and wait for customers to come in for u to serve. And then u have to go back and forth looking for shoes your customers requested and put it back if they can't fit them. Looking for shoes isn't that hard if they are situated at the middle and below of the racks. But, if it is situated up high u have to lift up your head and look up which strains your neck and since i'm wearing glasses, I have to crinkle my nose to make sure my glasses are aligned with my eyes everytime I was looking up, while my mouth would automatically opened up a little bit. If someone would have taken a picture of me while I'm doing that, I'm sure my face is at the funniest! haha. And then once I found it, I'll have to take the ladder and climb it over. But I always hate it when I had to stand on the highest step of it. Gayat kot! And then there's always this feeling "What if I lose my balance and fall?" or "Is this ladder stable enough to carry my weight?? O.o " ghaaa.
I got extremely exhausted at the end of the day on the first few days of working. But eventually, I'm getting used to this job. Alhamdulilllah. I now dare to sit down when no customers approached the shop. I even dare to read a novel too! haha. No more lower limb muscles pain. I am coping and adapting! Yeay! :D
tq for reading this empty entry! lol! :P
Except that i'm working in a shoe store now. I thought it's a tough job at first because u have to stand all day and wait for customers to come in for u to serve. And then u have to go back and forth looking for shoes your customers requested and put it back if they can't fit them. Looking for shoes isn't that hard if they are situated at the middle and below of the racks. But, if it is situated up high u have to lift up your head and look up which strains your neck and since i'm wearing glasses, I have to crinkle my nose to make sure my glasses are aligned with my eyes everytime I was looking up, while my mouth would automatically opened up a little bit. If someone would have taken a picture of me while I'm doing that, I'm sure my face is at the funniest! haha. And then once I found it, I'll have to take the ladder and climb it over. But I always hate it when I had to stand on the highest step of it. Gayat kot! And then there's always this feeling "What if I lose my balance and fall?" or "Is this ladder stable enough to carry my weight?? O.o " ghaaa.
I got extremely exhausted at the end of the day on the first few days of working. But eventually, I'm getting used to this job. Alhamdulilllah. I now dare to sit down when no customers approached the shop. I even dare to read a novel too! haha. No more lower limb muscles pain. I am coping and adapting! Yeay! :D
tq for reading this empty entry! lol! :P

Comments
Post a Comment