#Day 5 - what makes you different from everyone else?
What makes me different from everyone else?
Well, i guess i am pretty much the same as everyone else. I have a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth and ears. Maybe with different shapes but I have almost what everyone else has. ;p however, we are one of a kind creation that God has created. Which means, everyone is unique. No one can ever be the same as the others. For example, according to research, there is no two person can walk the same way in this world; not even twins. By naked eyes, yes, we would say some do walk the same way, but there would be a slightest bit of different that we got to observe thoroughly. They say I walk like a boy. ;p
Physically, that’s how I am different from everyone else.
Emotionally, unlike most people, I THINK I have the lowest ego than people around me. It’s good, but it’s sometimes not. You see, when I get angry or mad or hurt, I dont mind giving in despite of which side has wronged. This includes with my sisters and brother. Hopefully they wont step on my head though. I dont like putting my ego up high because it will just going to bring me to misery. Plus, I’m not keen of any coldness between my family and I, my friends and I. So, if any misunderstandings or any catfights tend to happen, after I cool down, I’ll give in. If it’s not my fault, I wont apologize though. But, depends on what kind of situation, this is not good. Some people would take me for granted. but I cant help it. :S I sometimes do wish I had a higher ego. However, with the people I don't love, I cant be bothered about them. Lantak hangpa la kan nak gaduh ngn ak ke ape. ;p
Herm.. I think that is all I can think of right now. Bye.

Comments
Post a Comment