not a girl, not yet a woman. =p

Maybe it’s because of the hormones changing in my body making me feel angry and sad at the same time. Even a small tiny sarcastic-joke come from someone’s mouth could annoy me and even missing my other half so much I could burst myself into tears. What’s more, the fact that he is here in KL but we cannot meet because of some circumstances and most probably I will never get to see him until next year!!! meeeooowww!! Tension!! Not yet mentioning about the midterm exams that is near the corner and I still have loads to cover especially mathematics and biology. I am so depressed!!!! >.<


Can I put the blame to these stupid PMS and dysmenorrhea? Tapi dulu time sekolah, when we were learning reproduction topic I still remember to date cikgu nurul uyun, my biology teacher said ‘it’s a normal thing for the girls to have mixed emotion during time of the month but a wise woman knows how to control and hide her emotion’. Well, I guess I am not yet wise eyh?;p

Comments

Popular Posts