keep calm and love kelantanese :P
I had a friend who was dumped by a guy just because she is a Kelantanese. I'm a Kelantanese too but I live and grew up in KL. I know some of my friends who do not like Kelantanese for some reasons but it was never an issue to me or us, for everybody has their own opinion and right to like or dislike. But the BIG question mark here is, if you really are not into kelantanese girl or boy, why bother to flirt with a kelantanese and make them fall for you? <--- (big question mark haha)
I think, that guy is an immature-dumbest-jerk who don't deserve to live on this planet. Like, go live on Mars or something. There's no kelantanese over there you know! lols~ Okay maybe that's too emotional. haha. Fine. Let's just hope that someday, he will get more mature and learn more about life. (sounds better ; less grudgely). And may he'll get paid for the heartbreaks he's done to my friend by getting a Kelantanese wife, whose not only live in Kelantan, but speak the most annoyingly erotic Kelantanese language! Oops I can't help it teehee~ :P :P
I guess being a Kelantanese is quite challenging. :P


Comments
Post a Comment