because I'm feeling like jotting what my heart feels.

At one time, I feel so happy I can smile all day long without having to have any reason.
On the other time, my heart feels empty.. and lonely....
And then I sit, and think. What is it that I am missing? Or maybe longing?

As a matter of fact, things in my life get different as time goes by.. Better and worse at the same time.. 
Well, I cannot do anything but to accept it. What's done, is done. 
What's left, the beautiful and ugly memories that I cannot change or undo but to cherish and learn to learn lessons out of it.

There is time I wish to turn back time and undo my stupid mistakes and change what needs to be changed. But that is surely impossible because I couldn't hold the past nor grab the future. The only thing I have is the present.

But whatever it is, whatever I am feeling (which I am not sure of), whatever I am going through.. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, the good and bad things.. return to HIM.. Because everything comes from HIM after all.. :)

so, Alhamdulillah.

Comments

Popular Posts